The upcoming workshops are always on the main page of this website. Here you find all past workshops, since the start of the series (May 2015). The list is ordered chronologically.
- 1st workshop: Explanation and abduction (May 7-8, 2015)
- 2nd workshop: 50 Shapes of Scientific Explanation (November 13-14, 2015)
- 3rd workshop: Logical and Methodological Analysis of Scientific Reasoning Processes (May 12-13, 2016)
- 4th workshop: Agency and Causation: Formal and Conceptual Issues (October 27-29, 2016)
- 5th workshop: Ampliative Reasoning in the Sciences (May 18-19, 2017)
- 6th workshop: Logic in the Wild (November 9-10, 2017)
- 7th workshop: Explanation and Understanding (May 23-25, 2018)