The upcoming workshops are always on the main page of this website. Here you find all past workshops, since the start of the series (May 2015). The list is ordered chronologically.
- Ampliative Reasoning in the Sciences (May 18-19, 2017)
- Agency and Causation: Formal and Conceptual Issues (October 27-29, 2017)
- Logical and Methodological Analysis of Scientific Reasoning Processes (May 12-13, 2016)
- 50 Shapes of Scientific Explanation (November 13-14, 2015)
- Explanation and abduction (May 7-8, 2015)